Dress - Target (similar) | Necklace - Old (love this one) | Sneaks - Converse | Bracelet - Gorjana c/o Rocksbox (use code daniellexoxo1for a free month)
I'm thrilled that it is finally dress weather. It is really helping to stretch my pre-pregnancy wardrobe! This is an old dress that I've had for a year or two but it is comfortable and stretchy enough to fit over my growing belly. I kept it casual by slipping on my Chucks and added a splash of color with a beaded necklace. Easy breezy!
Ready to link up? We are digging these looks that K and Michelle linked up last week. K's cobalt top really pops under her crisp white blazer and Michelle's lace skirt is such a stunner.
Want a chance to be featured next week? Link up below and make sure you link back to this post!
1. Every Wednesday, choose one of your FAVORITE looks to link up! There is no theme, so anything goes
2. Follow your hosts (For the Love of Leopard, Cassidy Lou and Dressing Dallas) so you can keep up with Style Me Weekly.
3. Comment on the hosts's blogs and check out 3 new blogs that linked up (it never hurts to make more friends!)
4. We will choose 1-2 favorites to highlight at the next Style Me Weekly linkup, so make sure you link back to the host's blogs or post the Style Me Weekly button via the code below to be considered
5. Share your style on Instagram and Twitter with #stylemeweekly
6. HAVE FUN!
Shanna |Alison |Lindsey | Brooke & Erica | Elizabeth