Striped Sweater - Gap (similar) | Pants - Target (similar) | Bag - Rebecca Minkoff | Shoes - Target (similar) | Wrap Bracelet - c/o Rocksbox (use code daniellexoxo1 for your first month free) | Turquoise Ring - Kendra Scott | Gold Band - Baublebar | Necklace - J. Crew Factory | Sunnies - Kate Spade
I've been wanting a Rebecca Minkoff purse for sooo long and I finally took the plunge during the Bloomies Friend's & Family sale. It's hard to tell in these pictures because the sun is shining so brightly and washing everything out, but it is a gorgeous blush shade that matches with just about everything. The size is perfect for fitting my every day needs (I was even able to fit my sunglass case in there along with my phone and wallet) and with the tassels and fun gold accents, it is just too darn cute. If you've been swooning over these bags like I have, there are a few places you can get them at a discount right now. Use code SPRING25 for 25% off here or use code CHICSALE for 25% off here. Both sites have a variety of cute colors - Now I just need to figure out which color to get next ;)
Time to link up for Style Me Weekly! This week we are featuring Shannon from Upbeat Soles and Lauren from Exploring my Style. I am loving Shannon's lace-up booties and how gorgeous is her hair?! Such hair envy! Lauren is dressed in lots of fab layers, which I can totally relate to since it hasn't really warmed up in these parts yet. Her plaid scarf is totally calling my name.
1. Every Wednesday, choose one of your FAVORITE looks to link up! There is no theme, so anything goes
2. Follow your hosts (For the Love of Leopard, Cassidy Lou and Dressing Dallas) so you can keep up with Style Me Weekly.
3. Comment on the hosts's blogs and check out 3 new blogs that linked up (it never hurts to make more friends!)
4. We will choose 1-2 favorites to highlight at the next Style Me Weekly linkup, so make sure you link back to the host's blogs or post the Style Me Weekly button via the code below to be considered
5. Share your style on Instagram and Twitter with #stylemeweekly
6. HAVE FUN!